This brochure answers some of the most common questions for your clients with Parkinson's disease looking for more information on how massage can benefit them. Research supports massage therapy as a useful intervention for several of the symptoms associated with Parkinson's disease.
Key Subjects Covered:
Easy-to-read and professionally written this massage therapy brochure was created to aid in client education by providing accurate information that can be read in less than 15 minutes by readers of all backgrounds. Originally written by LauraAllenMT, BA, BCTMB so you can be assured the information provided is accurate and kept within the industries standards.
- The Symptoms of Parkinson's
- How Massage Therapy Can Help
- What Type of Massage is best for the client.
- How Often Should the client Receive Massage?
- How Massage can complement medical care.
- Letting your clients know your concerned with their concerns.
- Arrangements for a massage appointment
- SKU: HP1700-10
- Quantity: 50
- PDF Sample: (View)
- Pricing Breakdown: View